- All vaccinations on the NATIONAL IMMUNISATION SCHEDULE are fully funded
- INFLUENZA vaccination free to over 65s , and under 65s with eligible medical conditions
- PERTUSIS (whooping cough) vaccination free to pregnant women 28-38 weeks
- ADULT TETANUS 45 and 65 years – small admin charge possible
- INSULIN INITIATION with 2 follow-up consults
- Up to 4 free consults a year for DIABETICS
- Free CERVICAL SCREENING for eligible women.
- Up to 3 free consults for PREGNANT eligible women.
Long Term Conditions
- Up to 4 free consults/year for patients with long term conditions
- Free check for children up to 17 yrs
- Free CARDIAC HEALTH CONSULTS patients over 35 yrs
- Free SEXUAL HEALTH VISITS for eligible patients.
- Free LONG TERM CONTRACEPTION for eligible patients.
- Free HEALTH PSYCHOLOGY and COUNSELLING services for patients with long term conditions
Cellulitis, Dehydration and Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Free consults and treatment for these conditions
End of Life
- Free medical consults at practice or at home for a patient’s last 6 months
- Pregnancy tests
- Blood tests
- Blood pressure
- Skin cancer checks
- ACC accident care
- IUD insertion and removal
- Contraception: Jadelle implants and Depo injection
- Maternity care
- Drivers licence/work/insurance medicals
- Help to stop smoking