Monday – Wednesday 7.00am – 5.00pm
Thursday – Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm
- Free – under 14 years
- $12.00 – 14 -17 years
- $18.00 – 18 years and over
- $45 – Drivers Licence renewal
This includes ACC visits
If you have a list of medical issues you would like to discuss with the Doctor, please book a half hour appointment ($36).
- If payment is not made on the day of consultation there will be an additional charge of $10. We are happy to discuss special arrangements if you have difficulty paying your medical fees. Please feel free to discuss this with our Practice Manager.
- Internet banking is accepted.
- We encourage you to set up a regular automatic payment with your bank.
- Repeat prescriptions $14.00 *
- *faxed prescriptions will incur a small fee of $4
- Urgent prescriptions ( same day ) $18
- Repeat prescriptions are available on certain medications without seeing a GP. We will contact you if we need any further information.
Please allow 24hrs for your prescription to be organised We can arrange to have your prescription picked up from our Owhata Pharmacy next door at no additional cost.
The prescription fee is to cover the time taken to check and generate your prescription.
- For a full list of our prices, give us a call!
- Free Flu vaccine and Shingles vaccine for over 65 years young.
- We do not charge a fee to enrol with us.